· Chains attached to belts or wallets, pointed studs and dog collars, safety pins, or anything that may be used or construed as a weapon
· Offensive, profane or obscene logos, symbols, or wording
-death symbols, clothes or accessories which are racist, lewd, vulgar, profane
-messages that promote the use of drugs, alcohol, crime, hate, violence, and “Skunk” brand clothing
· Clothing symbolic of gangs or disruptive groups associated with threatening behavior, harassment, or discrimination
-long, white or black socks worn above the knee
-gang related jewelry. symbols & tattoos
-Any manner of dress deemed to be gang-related by local law enforcement
· Sunglasses should not be worn in class.
· Slippers allowed only on Pajama Days.