We are pleased to announce that our district and schools are now using STOPit, an online anonymous reporting system that is designed to deter bullying, discrimination and other inappropriate or unsafe behaviors.
Students and families can use STOPit to:
- make anonymous reports through the STOPit mobile app, web app or via phone with the 24/7 Incident Response Center
- alert school administrators to issues early, before they escalate
- submit photo or video evidence (App/Web Only)
- connect immediately via text with certified mental health counselors through the Crisis Text Line located in the app
Students and family members have the power to help keep our schools safe by notifying school officials of any harmful or inappropriate behavior they see online through social media, hear about from friends at school or any other means. Students can use STOPit to reach out for help if they or a peer are facing a personal crisis or experiencing bullying, abuse, or are in need of mental health support. STOPit can be used to report bullying, cyberbullying, discrimination, harassment, violence, threats, weapons, alcohol or drug related issues, and mental health struggles like suicidal ideations. Our goal with STOPit is to create safer, kinder, school communities both online and off.
How does STOPit work?
1. Students or family members make a tip via mobile app, website or phone hotline.
2. Incident Response Center monitors and reviews the submission.
3. School administrators receive and act on tip submission.
Submit a tip using STOPit.
Mobile App: Scan the QR code below to download the app, search Garden Grove Unified and select your school.
Website: Visit https://appweb.stopitsolutions.com/login
Phone: Call the 24/7 Incident Response Center to submit a report at 1-916-562-3130
STOPit is anonymous.
The STOPit system is being shared with our third through sixth grade students in classrooms with this video and to our seventh through twelfth grade students using this video.
Thank you for working alongside us to keep our schools safe.
And the access code is b9e0fb363f