Our tutorial “Cavalier Time” is designed to provide students with an academic setting where they can receive additional support in any of their academic classes. The expectations of the Tutorial are:
- Students will be working on projects, homework, make-up assignments, or studying.
- It is not a time to socialize, eat, sleep, listen to music, or use social media.
- Students may not use the restroom for the first 20 minutes of Cavalier Time.
- Teachers/substitutes will stay actively engaged with the class by walking around and monitoring student learning at all times.
- Students must be enrolled in periods 1-6 to attend Cavalier Time in that classroom.
- All classrooms will be open for Cavalier Time.
- Students cannot exceed the number of actual seats in the classroom during Cavalier Time.