News and Announcements

Football ticket sales

Please click this link to buy tickets to the football game.

OCTA Free Student Bus Passes

The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is excited to announce the new "Youth Ride Free" promotional bus pass.

Graduation 2022

The Class of 2022 graduations will be held in person at the Michael A. Monsoor Memorial Stadium at Garden Grove High School, 11271 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove. Click the Read Full Story to find the link to live stream.

Wellness video competition

Exciting news, our video students were chosen to compete in the District Wellness video competition. Now they need your help to win prizes and place. The more likes they will be placed higher and have a chance of winning some great prizes and bragging rights for SANTIAGO! So please represent and like the following youtube video, and encourage students' friends and family to watch and LIKE. Don't leave without liking:) Here is the link

Once you click on the link please scroll down and find our school.
RSS Feed